Our pocket t-shirt debuted in 1992, and its rugged cotton design and clean looks made it a fast favorite among the hard-working folks who pulled it on. Though decades and trends have come and gone, there's a reason the K87 remains a classic. This men's t-shirt is made with heavyweight cotton built to handle tough days on the job. It has an original fit that gives you room to move and a soft feel that only gets better with time.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton jersey; Heather Gray: 90% cotton / 10% polyester jersey; Carbon Heather, Barrel Heather, Dark Cobalt Blue, Oil Green Heather, Misted Yellow Heather, Sun-Dried Tomato Heather, Brick Dust Heather, and Apricot Heather: 60% cotton / 40% polyester jersey; Steel Blue Stripe, Peat Stripe, Port Stripe, and Black Stripe: 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester
- Rib-knit crewneck holds its shape throughout the workday
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model Height: 6'2"; Chest Size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Machine wash warm with like colors, Non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry medium remove promptly,